Saturday, May 3, 2014

#3 Spies in the sea


Alright! We'll settle this in a few hours! I gotta go do wrestling practice. Meet you at the pond, loser!
A few hours later after I meet with James... (I'll tell you about that later.)
I got into the race for some reason...

Are you ready? Yes! we say. Are you set? Uh, sure. Are you go? Uhhh...
BTW we have to get to the leaf pile...

Onetwothreego!


The cheetah is going so fast that the deer bites his tail, and the eagle grabs on to the deer.
 Then trouble comes...
Well, it's bad that some animals got hurt, but good for my chances of winning. I go.
Then dive in the pile! Yaaaayyyy!


Now after that, we are taking family photos. The eerie sense of someone watching us comes to me...
Then I remember my four leaf clover.
How James and the other guy got like that... Well it's a funny story.

So we were at the pond and James says Breath Holding Contest!
I was fine with that, my clover would save me.
Ok... (I couldn't back out or James would bully me.)
 Then we both take breaths and go underwater.

James goes down deep, but I stay right there just below the surface when... Ow!
I lose my breath and paddle out of the pond.

Minutes late James comes up and snatches the clover.

Hahahahahaha!
Then the snow leopard tackles him. And that's that.
But there's more.
 Then a bunch of see creatures come up.
"So this is land!"
"Wow!"
"Hey, is this the guy boss?"
"So hairy!"
And so on.
I get out of the water and talk to the sea urchin.
Why'd you make me lose?
Sea Urchin: "Sorry! But quickly come inside!" And he rolls away into the house. Ok...
 See graham. His green necklace is a hidden camera. He spies on you constantly.
Me: I don't know if I believe you...
Fish: But it's true! I know it!
Me: Sorry guys, Please let me be.
Pufferfish: No. Look up there.
 Me: OH MY ZIOS!!

They quickly disappear. So that's why the seal was staring at us in our pictures...
Then the yellow eagle came down...
 Claws out. You know what. Now that you know, I'll have to fight you until you say you won't tell anyone.
He was about to get his first lick in when...

Me: That works.
 The send eagle came up to me and said the same thing, when a potted plant fell on his head.


Then he stumbled of like he had one leg.

And that's what happened today.
But I went to say thanks after today to the other snow leopard with the stick and stuff...
And he said: Ralph was my pet... One day he ran away and hit his head hard... He didn't remember anything, so he ran away into your father. His real name is...
Then he collapsed.
OMG What should I do and tell Ralph??










6 comments:

  1. Be honest and tell Ralph. Then have a contest and whoever Ralph goes to gets to keep him.
    ~Papyjam~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Illt hink about it I love it though!

      Delete
  2. Maybe you should let Ralph choose who he wants to be with.

    ReplyDelete