Friday, May 2, 2014

#2 Lucky and not Lucky

Turn out after I got home from school the next day SURPRISE!
I got good gifts, but (Sorry mom.) I got fruit!I had to eat it. Bleah!
 Thank you for the advice, 2fangwolf and pink 200330!
 Hitchkiter: I got convicted for something I didn't do and the police are tracking me down!
I decided he might be lying but...
He gave me a snowflake so he could stay for a week.

I looked for a place where I could hide him.
Do you see him?
I hope you didn't see him. That means he's hidden.
I had to feed him a banana, but Ralph was here. He would scream if he knew about this...
I look around. Me: "Ralph why don't you go have a snack?
Ralph: "No thanks, I'm not hungry.
I tried,but he kept coming up with excuses.
Then I see Jess.
Ralph: Look at me! I'm taller than Graham!
I talk with her. She ok with it.
Jess: "Ralph race you to the park!"

I realize now that the hitchhiker is gone. And something else... The fruit!

I soon find him leaving... Me: Stop!" He runs.

Me: "Mr. Welch!" Mr: Welch: Auuuugggghhh!" He hops out of the way.

 He might get away until...

He trips over some holiday lights and hits his head on a chest.
I see Ralph and Jess Hi 5. Ohhhh...
Me: Good plan!
He stumbles off.
We talk a little and then I start lugging the fruit to my mom. (I didn't want it anyway.)

Hey a four leaf clover!
 Suddenly, I get a bunch of luck as I carry it around. Mr: Welch is sick, so he left, so NO school!
We had tacos for lunch and I got 194 on Flappy Eagle!

Rigby: Wow! That is amazing!
Then James, the class bully, come up to us.
James: Give me the four leaf clover or I'll bite you!
Tricky... What should I do? Fight or run... Or something else?


10 comments:

  1. CALL NYAN CAT AND SUPERMAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give James a fake clover or fight him! Papyjam, a sky jammer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I to am a sky jammer! I'm 3berrygirl and i'm a big fan of plushie comics. I think that Papyjam's idea in good! But i think he should call a superplushie!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and Ralph looks like Blu except smaller!
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
    2. Yes he does! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Wow great story!!
    Can't wait for next comic ;)
    I agree with Papyjam!
    ~2fangwolf

    ReplyDelete