Wednesday, May 21, 2014

#6 Stalkers

Me:  Hi Mom, Are you feeling all right?
Mom: Yea. I'll make it.
Me: Ok... I feel like someone is watching. I'll go outside.
I went outside...
"Cowbunga!"
There was a deer... Oh no.
 But, he actually did good, doing three sixties and stuff.
Deer: Hi! My name is Evan. I just moved here from California!
Me: That's happening a lot... Wow! That's my name!
Evan: Oh, that will be confusing!
Later at school...
Mr. Welch: Hello students! We are going to share our book reports
But even as I spoke, I had that strange feeling like someone was watching me..
It was there all day!
When I played on a cardboard castle I made with my friends...
Or when some koala tried to explain "Clans" to me.
It was weird. I have never heard of clans. I suddenly felt different. Like in a forest.
With indians. It was strange...
I felt someone behind me...

7 comments:

  1. That hitchhiker, looks like a kidnapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's appeared in some earlier posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he almost petnapped Ralph.
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When are you going to post again?
      I made a plushie comic series called Annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com please check it out! ~3berrygirl~

      Delete