Thursday, May 1, 2014

#1 Birthday Mystery

Hello my name is Evan! Today is my birthday! XD
It started off with my best friends greeting me with a stone circle. I don't know what I'm going to use it for, but thank you!
Jess is the Koala. She is very talkative, and loves drama, and loves looking for bugs.
Rigby is the panda. He's big, but very sneaky and loves to have fun! He seems to be cool with everything. He is very positive.

 My second surprise was my dad coming home! He is in the Navy. His name is Joe. I call him that instead of Dad because I think Joe sounds better than Dad.
Me: Joe! What are you doing home??
Joe: Surprise! I am coming home for a few days to celebrate my, well, (Comes to a whisper), you're my favorite. Ben watches to much TV. Anyway, I brought you a surprise!

He gave me a small blue monkey to keep as a pet. I thanked him, hugged him, and ran inside.


My sister was on the couch watching TV. Her name is Scarlet.
Me: Hey, Scarlet, look what Joe just-
Scarlet: Dad's here?!?!?!?
She races outside. That was rude.

 My mom then yells, "Time for school!" Nooooooo! It's my birthday! "Nope, you are going to school." Five minutes later, I'm in my seat. My teacher is nice, Mr. Welch, but he gives us a lot of homework. After a day, he is showing us how to multiply fractions, and then the bell rings. He ALWAYS forgets that we have a time limit. But, we still had homework.
Mr. Welch: Class, please read all the books on your desks and write a two page summary on each one.
See what I mean? Better get reading, I guess.


My mom is an Arctic Wolf. She is very energetic!
 Mom: Surprise! Then she throws a balloon in the air. Hey, I am carrying seven books home. Maybe a little later?
Me: Thanks mom... What's with my birthday cake?
BTW My mom is addicted to healthy food. He has stuck a fruit bowl right in the middle!
Me: Mom, please take the fruit off.
Mom: No, come on, you need to eat healthy.
Me: Mom, it's my birthday.
She obeys, but there is now a hole in the birthday cake.
I go back inside to name my pet, going by my siblings. They are watching TV, like always.
At the end of the day, I have named my pet Ralph. Doesn't really fit, though, but I like it.
We all go outside, to play around after the day. My mom brings her and her fruit.
I invite some classmates and friends over, and we have are having fun until. "Psss. Over here!" Coming from the leaf piles we made.

I go over, but Jess follows.
Jess: What are you doing?
Me: I thought I AUGHH!
A snow leopard pops out of the leaves.

Snow Leopard: "Please, I have walked two hundred miles looking for a home. Will you shelter me from the police?"
This guy looks anxious. I want to help him, but he says he's hiding from the police. What should I do? Yes, or no?



5 comments:

  1. Wow that's a tough situation!
    He should definitely ask before helping he could get caught

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dat leopard could be some creepy stalker. O-o

    Also, I love this blog, because I <3 <3 <3 <<<<<<33333 PLUSHIES :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, plz check out http://comicblumonkey.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Het kopiƫren van Moncler-kleding is erg mooi en erg gematigd.Koop Goedkope Moncler Ik hou echt van deze replica Moncler-jurk. De winkeldienst is erg goed, de kwaliteit van de kleding is erg goed en de prijs is heel goed. Goedkope Moncler dames Ik denk dat ik erg goedkoop en goedkoop ben.

    ReplyDelete