Sunday, May 11, 2014

#5 James Family

So my Mom got layer down on the couch. Ralph kept he company.
She was acting weird.
Mom: Evan.
If.
I.
Pass.
Tell.
I gasp. Me: Mom are you feeling sick?
Mom: Na, I was messing with you.
Then she started singing.
Mom: Ninety nine bottles of milk on the wall, ninety nine bottles of milk...
She's a person who sometimes goes to the negatives or restarts.
I went outside.
Jess was bouncing on her pogo stick. And Rigby was watching.
Then James came. James: My cousins are staying for a month.
They will be at school.

If by cousins you mean gang, you're right, James. I thought about what to do.
They left one by one, glaring. At least no names.

The green crocodile stayed behind. I thought we were going to get punched, but...
Green Croc: Hello! My name is Gordon so nice to meet you! I am James cousin and...
He was friendly.
Gordon: This is Amy, my sister. A panda was behind hims and came up.
Rigby immediately spoke up. Rigby: Hi. And they were immediately friends.
Gordon: And this is my big brother, Carl.
There is a purple elephant standing there.
Carl turns out to be good a the pogo stick.
Me: Hi Carl, will you be at our school?
Carl: Ya, but in a different class.
We played around, then after the day was over, Rigby and I tossed the football.
I had the strange feeling someone was watching us though...



7 comments: